Summer Project 2014- NHL Players as Fictional Characters
Part 1/x Valtteri Filppula (Tampa Bay Lightning)- Legolas Greenleaf (Lord of the Rings)
So, this is going to be my summer project for this year: Send me a name of an NHL player, a fictional character he reminds you of and a quote/description you think fits the comparison and I will make you a graphic. First come- first serve, no doubles.
(original photo by Joe Makarski)
how about getting stabbed
no I’m pretty sure they are the three worst things
hockey meme: 1/10 players → mikko koivu
when you hear someone talking shit about your favourite player
1. I want to punch someone because the essay I’m working on needs quotes from articles I can’t access from my house, you can only read them in the campus library.
2. My dog is an idiot, but he’s still cute.
3. My husband’s an even bigger idiot but cuter too.
4. Our neighbors own the ugliest cat in the Northern hemisphere. It has no hair.
5. My philosophy professor is cool because most of the metaphors he uses are hockey-related.
Mikko Koivu with the puck that he used to become the new #mnwild all-time leading scorer!
“Ten seconds remaining…one last rush for the Flyers. Streit to Giroux.. can the captain pull off a miracle?” (x)